INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE SITE NUOVAPOESIA.COM
Nuovapoesia is aware of the importance of the protection of personal data. In order to ensure transparency and security of processing of personal data, provides the following information in accordance with the regulations and recommendations in force:
NAVIGATION SITE WITHOUT REGISTRATION
Use of the site is free and does not require registration. The surfing of those who do not register is not subject to any control or monitoring but there is no chance that this navigation would violate the privacy of subscribers and / or come in contact with the points of discussion and debate reserved.
Registration to the site is free. The communication of information requested is necessary for all members in the normal way automated site or through private communication without time limit for all who wish to use the facilities made available in sections of belonging. The information collected will be processed by automated means and kept only for the purposes indicated. Any sensitive data (names, addresses and other information about the person) will be kept in confidential files not accessed through the Internet. Personal data will not be in any case disclosed to third parties, including potential buyers or new site managers and association without the prior consent of subscribers.
For donations paid / paid on the system of payment online by credit / postpaid we need to provide some basic personal information, namely those required in the form. The data will be used exclusively for these purposes. Personal data will not be in any case disclosed to third parties. It 'important to note that the data on credit cards are not in any case be collected and processed by Nuovapoesia but only Institute that manages the payment system. To allow Nuovapoesia dissemination of data for the public thanks to the benefactors, you should allow a specific permission.
The processing of personal data above will be made in the manner provided by art. 11 Legislative Decree no. 196/03 by the controller designated in accordance with Art. 29 Legislative Decree no. 196/03, with and without the aid of electronic instruments, in full respect of the obligations of security in art. 31 Legislative Decree no. 196/03, as well as the minimum security measures laid down in Art. 33, 34, 35, 36 Legislative Decree no. 196/03 and the Technical Regulations of security measures, annexes. B to said decree. In the preparation of the notes please omit data not relevant to the stated purpose and sensitive data and, in particular, data on health status, political opinions, religious or trade union. Any sensitive data will be deleted immediately.
Information processing personal data
The information you provide when you register and its services will be stored on electronic databases owned Nuovapoesia, which will act as data processing. Your personal information will be used in accordance with the principles of privacy protection established by Law 31.12.1996 n. 675, as amended 196/03 and other applicable regulations. This information concerns the personal data sent by the user during registration, as well as those derived from visits and navigation on our site. We submit the personal information of users to all the processing operations contemplated by Law 196/03 - ie, collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection and any other operation useful for providing the services requested, including disclosure to third parties where necessary - primarily by automated and computerized. These data may also be organized in databases or archives. In particular, the purposes of processing of personal data are as follows: - To provide the services; - Verify the quality of services offered, even by offering after-sales services; - Provide for all possible accounting and tax; - Market surveys and statistics, marketing and product preferences; - To trace alleged perpetrators only if specifically requested by the competent authorities. - Provide information and / or offers on products, services or initiatives offered or promoted by the company owner, by affiliates and / or subsidiaries, as well as its partners and outsourcers, without this resulting in transfer of personal data to third parties; Users may access their data at any time and exercise the rights under Art. 13, law 675/1996 and subsequent amendments 196/03. Personal data are divided into two categories: compulsory and optional, as indicated in the registration process. The supply of compulsory data and its processing for the purposes mentioned above are strictly functional to the services. The eventual refusal of providing such data or any refusal to allow their treatment will make it impossible to use the service offered. Other data collected aid nuovapoesia.com to offer a better service. Compared to them, the user is free to provide or not. We inform you that, pursuant to art. Law No. 13 of 31.12.1996. 675 as amended 196/03, Users have the right to: - know the existence of personal data concerning them; - Be informed of the details of the owner and controller; - Obtain from the controller: confirmation of the existence of personal data, the communication thereof and their origin, as well as the logic and purpose of treatment; the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law; updating, rectification and integration of data; - Confirmation that the operations referred to above were brought to the attention of those to whom the data was communicated and / or disseminated; - Object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons by requesting cancellation; - Object, in whole or in part, to the processing for commercial information purposes or for carrying out market research or commercial communication and similar demanding the cancellation. You also will always have direct Web access to their data, possess nuovapoesia.com, through their own access codes ("Username" and "Password"). The user can thus add, modify or delete your data at any time and without intermediation, independently and under their own responsibility. Through the same interface the user can manage the reception, the frequency and content of the information provided by nuovapoesia.com. Personal data collected will be communicated to all employees, contractors and consultants in any capacity of our property, as well as to all executive bodies. The same data also may be disclosed a) to subsidiaries or affiliates or subsidiaries that are part of nuovapoesia.com or b) companies that control the activity of nuovapoesia.com c) commercial partners (producers, suppliers, carriers, etc.) d) of the companies carry out surveys on customer preferences, and that while respecting the parameters previously indicated.
The user, having read the Statement, gives consent to sending promotional and commercial by nuovapoesia.com in connection with products and services of the same, the company's owner or of third parties.
1) Subjects: this contract 'concluded between nuovapoesia.com and the user whose personal data have been indicated above.
2) Subject: the subject of the contract is adhering to the Community. The purpose of the community is the enhancement of the Internet as a medium for the development of those who are part of it. Membership of the Community are entitled to various free Internet services that can be turned on and off by the user at any time. Some of these will be made by a third party suppliers who will from time to time specifically named. The Community is an advertising generated on free services, donations and any contributions to performance. Membership of the Community thus involves the acceptance of advertising as a means to ensure their survival. The services offered by the Community will be made within the limits of these terms and conditions.
3) Access codes. To activate the service, we provide the user with a username and password. You are aware that knowledge of one's username and password by third parties would allow access to its box of electronic messaging and other services offered to third parties on his behalf. It shall therefore be to ensure the confidentiality of their access codes. You are responsible for any unauthorized use and illegal access due to the breach of this covenant. It also must take care to keep their access codes: the eventual loss, theft or loss must be reported to nuovapoesia.com who will invalidate them and replace them with new codes. In case of failure to notify, the user will be liable to third parties nuovapoesia.com and use their access codes. The user registering states to use all modes of operation that we provide without requiring, except higher causes of system bug or illegal, other manual operations from the staff. It 'also aware that the procedures may change or be delayed and by registering accepts all the possible problems that could occur.
4) You agree to not use the services to: · Violate copyrights. · Exhibit pornographic material without proper protection or publish material on pedophilia; · Provide information about illegal activities or propose physical harm or injury against any group or individual; · Publish pages that bear produce offense or harm to anyone (eg racism, fanaticism); · Publish pages containing viruses or damaging components, pirate software, cracks, applications aimed at damaging the integrity of the resources of others; · Publish pages that create an excessive bandwidth consumption by users who gain access. In the event that there were to be such an extension, nuovapoesia.com reserves the right to delete the content and space. · Upload, post, publish or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "spam", chain letters or any other form of unauthorized and unrequested solicitation; · Use your own page or directory as a reminder of files or pages stored on other servers; · Develop pages only link to sites not allowed by the policy of portal sites such as pedophilia or crack; · Save in your web space executable filetypes such as .exe, .com, .bat etc etc · Please use this space for commercial purposes. nuovapoesia.com reserves the right to remove from your space, without notice and at its discretion, the registration of users and the material produced by them if they violated the rules and conditions of use above.
5) nuovapoesia.com not back up the users' personal pages, it shall therefore be its own arrangements in this regard. You acknowledge that nuovapoesia.com is able to track phone users to which you connect the computer to which you have subscribed and that it will cooperate in every way with the judicial authorities to trace the perpetrators subject to reporting. Rights and obligations of the user: The user undertakes not to use the services in question to commit offenses, such as, disturb public or private, violate the secrecy of another's correspondence, harass, injure or cause damage to other people. You are aware that may be identified in case he commits any of these offenses and assumes all liability resulting. The material placed on the Internet must be original and still comply with the rules, including international protection of copyright, trademarks, patents and intellectual property in general. The user therefore agrees not to use the services offered and in particular the disk space as a reservoir of unbound material to your web pages, in particular, but not limited to all materials that might be subjected to rights or property intellectuals third. You assume all responsibility, even patrimonial, for the damages that his behavior will causing, directly or indirectly. The values and the rules governing the use of the Internet (Netiquette, self-regulatory codes, etc.) Are available nell'apposite web sections.
6) protection of copyright, trademarks, patents and intellectual property in general: You understand that the services offered are only granted a license to use and only for the duration of this contract. Therefore, all intellectual property rights related to the services offered are and will remain the property of nuovapoesia.com or any third party vendors.
7) Rights and duties of nuovapoesia.com: nuovapoesia.com and any third party providers offer services free of charge and therefore are not able to provide any guarantee of good operation. nuovapoesia.com however undertakes to use the best technology that it is aware of and the best resources at its disposal to provide these services. nuovapoesia.com suppliers and third parties can not be held responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages and / or abnormalities that may occur in the provision of services and which are beyond its control technician, as, for example, failures in the management of networks telephone and / or electronic communications that allow the user to connect to the Network of nuovapoesia.com or malfunctions due to defects in the means necessary for access, improper use thereof, and / or the procedures for access to the Services . In particular, nuovapoesia.com and third party providers assume no liability for damages that may result from lack of knowledge of what was contained in the messages eventually lost. nuovapoesia.com may in its discretion, change or revise for technical reasons, the functionality or characteristics of the services, however ensuring adequate functionality.
8) Contract duration: the duration of the contract and 'indefinitely. Either party may, therefore, withdraw at any time by sending an e-mail message to another. You agree that the free service excludes any form of compensation for her not to come. 9) Litigation: The user undertakes not to take in any case the damages that are inputabili bug in the system or in response to slowdowns due to various problems dipendeti absolutely not the will of the company. In any case, the competent forum will be Alexandria or the nearest available choice of nuovapoesia.com. 10) Contents: anyone uploading content of any nature is responsible, it can exercise their right to paternity and nuovapoesia.com grants the right to use, modify and delete it for any reason.
Under Articles. 1341 and 1342 cc, accept the limitations of liability contained in the agreements (3, 4, 5, 7, 8 and all) The user should know that by law nuovapoesia.com allow all changes and cancellations of data Personal automatically free, in the case where the user were to choose to operate through the help of a technician will have to pay a sum of money variable from case to case solely designed to cover the costs. For specific date request directly through the contacts, in any case they will prevail on the information we distribute on specific request. In reference to recent privacy laws nuovapoesia.com certifies that: a. authentication; b. adoption of procedures for the management of authentication credentials; c. use of a system of authorization; d. periodic update of the identification of treatment allowed the single appointees and staff management or maintenance of electronic instruments; is. protection of electronic devices and data against unlawful processing of data, unauthorized access and certain computer programs; f. adoption of procedures for storing backups, restoring access to data and systems; g. an updated document on security; h. adoption of encryption techniques or identification codes for certain treatments of data revealing the state of health or sexual life performed by health organizations. In particular: Steps authentication protected with anti-piracy graphic codes. Stages of recovery data with codes of temporary support. Cookies with automatic deletion Accessibility to the database only local Firewall Software update and fix daily. Dear Customer, in accordance with Article 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03), below, the information regarding the processing of your personal data to be used by nuovapoesia.com as Data Controller. The personal information supplied by you in adhesion phase to the services nuovapoesia.com or collected subsequently during use of such services will be processed by the Data Controller for the following purposes: 1) provide the services requested and management of complaints and / or litigation; 2) sending of commercial communications related to products, services or initiatives of the publisher and / or its business partners or other companies; sales activities and direct and indirect employment; measurements of the degree of client satisfaction with the quality of services provided; carrying out studies and statistical and market. The conferment of your data is necessary for the achievement of both the aforementioned purposes; their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could have as consequence the impossibility to provide the requested services. The treatment specified in points 1) and 2) above may be performed using computers or manual with procedures that ensure compliance with current regulations. Within nuovapoesia.com your personal data will be processed by employees who work under the direct authority of the "Manager" and have been appointed as Data Trustees and have received respect, adequate operating instructions. As well as by employees of nuovapoesia.com some processing of your personal data may be also performed by third parties, based in Italy and / or abroad, to which nuovapoesia.com entrusts certain activities of technical or organizational or management ( or any part thereof) for the provision of the services mentioned in point 1) or to the activities described under 2). In that case the same subjects will work as autonomous holders or will be designated as Managers or Trustees. The designated Managers and Trustees shall receive adequate operating instructions, with specific reference to the minimum safety measures, in order to ensure confidentiality and data security. The owner of the personal data is: nuovapoesia.com responsible for processing personal data for nuovapoesia.com is Mr. Cristiano Sias residing for in Chief. In relation to the processing of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights under Art. 7 of the Code, which for convenience we quote below, by writing to: nuovapoesia.com c / o Cristiano Sias, Via Mazzini 48, Vignole Borbera (AL) Please note that, for technical reasons, the time required for the possible deletion of your personal data from the Publisher will be a maximum of 5 working days with the help of a technician. "Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. 2 . You have the right to obtain information: a) origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments d) the identity of the owner, manager and representative designated in the Italian State, where applicable; e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in Italian state, managers or agents. 3. You have the right to: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. You have the right to object in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications. "The exercise of the above rights may be exercised directly or by giving in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals or associations. "
The user is aware that the place of jurisdiction is Alessandria (Italy)
Written by nuovapoesia.com 2016